Product Development: Helping companies find, evaluate, select, develop, and commercialize new products
New product development is one of those places where all of the challenges, opportunities, stakeholders, and disciplines intersect - customer (e.g., end-user, retailer, patient, payer, provider, distributor, pharmacist), R&D/technology, supply chain, clinical, marketing, sales, finance, intellectual property, analytics, regulatory, and more. New product development investment productivity is key to both company growth and investor support. Whether you need help developing, scaling up, and launching a specific product or optimizing a portfolio of new product development opportunities, Trout Creek Consulting has experience, insights, and tools that can help.
- Defining product development strategy to balance strategic, financial, timing, risk, and other criteria
- Opportunity identification and assessment
- Building and evaluating the business case for new products
- Simulating and valuing the new product development portfolio to determine which projects to accelerate, which to prune, which to partner, and which to develop where and for what markets
- Creating and managing both in-house and outsourced process and product development programs from the lab through scale up to commercial production
Learn more about Trout Creek Consulting's product development experience.