Spoiler alert: If your business has tremendous, well-defined, do-able growth opportunities, you can skip this page, or...
if your business faces challenges, complexity, and ambiguity...read on!
An Actionable Strategy...
- Defines growth opportunities using both internal (e.g., marketing innovation, R&D) and external (e.g., acquisition, distribution, JV, licensing) means
- Provides the statistics and drivers answering "why?"
- Provides the action steps, industry and market view, gap analysis, resource requirements, schedule, path requirements, and specific opportunity and valuation assessments that answer "who, what, how, how much, when, what if, and how do we know we're on the right path?"
Our strategy and problem solving experience includes everything from business turnaround to "clean slate, blue sky" definition of a "third leg" upon which to grow a conglomerate; from acquisitions to marketing; and from technology and product development to supply chain. Understanding the past, present, and future evolution of an industry or market segment; simulating the various outcomes; and objectively valuing the strategic alternatives are keys to success.
- Strategy definition
- Market research
- Customer segmentation
- Business simulation with scenario planning
- Due diligence and opportunity assessment
Learn more about Trout Creek Consulting's strategy experience.